Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Pro trail version days drops from 250 + to 55 Days

We have been using Power BI Since February. After Microsoft announced Pro Trail version, We have subscribed to Pro Trail Version which was showing that We have another 365 days left.

Up to 2 days back, everything was fine. But, we have observed that the Days left for Pro Trail version drops from nearly 250 days to 55 Days. This happens to most of my colleagues in my Organization.

Can any one please look into this issue and let us know, what is the root cause and how do we rectify it.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @rocky09,

For this issue, I would suggest you create a support ticket to get dedicated support. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

rocky09
Solution Sage
Hi @Vicky_Song I did that already but when I selected create Support Ticket, it takes me to this below page. I am not sure what to do then. So, I have raised the issue here. https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/free/
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @rocky09,

The Pro can open a support ticket free, as you are not a Pro user, you need to purchase for creating a support ticket. If you don't want to pay for this, you can contact you Power BI admin or Office 365 admin and let them create a support ticket for you. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

rocky09
Solution Sage
@v-qiuyu-msft Thank you for the information. The status is showing as delivered. Is that mean, this issue was escalated to concerned department?
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @rocky09,

We don't escalated this issue internally. As this issue is related to specific accounts and we are not able to repro on our side, we redirect you open a support ticket. We change it as Delivered status as we suggest you create a support ticket to get help. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

rocky09
Solution Sage
@v-qiuyu-msft thank you. I will ask my admin to raise this directly.