Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power bi server unable to load reports

Hi

Since January update all reports are not loading in service.

Each report is updated and published back to onedrive where the service auto refreshed file.

the problem is that when a report is clicked it says "loading data" then "almost done" then "something went wrong".

if i delete the dataset and report and reconnect to the data on onedrive it will work until the next refresh.

any ideas

thanks

Mike

Comments
hugodevos
Regular Visitor

Hi,

Same problem here...  Different Cluster though.

See below.

Capture.PNG

As mmanwaring has said, everytime the .pbix is updated in OneDrive the link needs to be re-established.

Any resolution on this?

Thank you and regards,

v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi All,

It could be a temporary issue. At least I can't reproduce it now. I will try it again tomorrow.

Best Regards,

Dale

mmanwaring
Resolver I

Just an update on this, if i go to my dataset and right click and hit refresh now (although it has already refreshed automatically) and then go to the report and keep clicking it, it does eventually load again.

however, there is definately an issue with onedrive published datasets auto refreshing then trying to load the report from that dataset. This is a recent issue.

thanks

Mike

hugodevos
Regular Visitor

Thanks Mike,

Will try the "refresh now".

We sometime do multiple updates a day on these OneDrive published models, quite a bit more work to relink them to the dashboards everytime.

Yes can also confirm that this seems to be a recent issue.

Dale, also thanks for replicating.  Issue still however persisting.

Regards,

Hugo

v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi All,

I found it from the support page that the Product Team are developing a fix. 

Power_bi_server_unable_to_load_reports

Best Regards,

Dale