Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power Bi - Page Background Image not displaying when report saved

Hi 

Myself and a few of my colleagues have noticed since 18-05-2017, that for any PowerBi report we create which contains a new page background image; if we save the report and then re-load, the background image is retained in the dialog box but the physical image is not displayed in the report itself. 

This is also applicable when we publish to web and view the html link, again the background image is not visbile, regardless of the image size, or chosen image fit. We have produced this on 3 different accounts and across new or existing reports, so believe this to be a bug within the syste,m.

can you please verify?

Comments
mstrand
Advocate III

I am also having this problem!

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@thalliday86 @mstrand

Your issue should be same as the one mentioned in this thread.

I’ve already reported it internally to Power BI Team: CRI 38028807

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

Andinis

I also have this problem.

It so disappointed...

Please fix the bug, Power Bi Team..

v-haibl-msft
Employee

Hi All,

The fix is scheduled to be deployed to Production this week.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

Geovanni

I am facing the same issue. Does any one have any news about it? For me, it´s a very sad situation. Because all of my dashboards have background images and they give a nice visual for my dashborads. I do need this funcionality back again asap.

But it seems to me that the problem persists...

Does any one know any workaround?

Geovanni

I am facing the same issue. Does any one have any news about it? For me, it´s a very sad situation. Because all of my dashboards have background images and they give a nice visual for my dashborads. I do need this funcionality back again asap.

But it seems to me that the problem persists...

Does any one know any workaround?

raymond
Post Patron

The same issue occured right now - last week it has been working but now no image is showing. Every Report has its own layout. 

I tried multiple browsers.

When will this bug be fixed?