Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI/M365 Outage UK

Hi All,

Our gateway, datasets, reports etc have all disappeared from Power BI Service. Workspaces are either not loading or not viewable. I spoke to a Power BI administrator at another company and they are also experiencing similar problems. I also note that there is has been a spike in reported issues with M365. - https://downdetector.co.uk/status/microsoft-365/

Anyone else experiencing similar?

Hi @ThePBIMaster ,

I'm glad to hear that your problem has been solved, please feel free to let me know if you have any more questions in the future!

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu

Comments
mgrady

Yes, same .

alex_powerbi_20

Hi, same here. With both the old powerbi website, and the new fabric webiste.

Report server reports are fine.

ThePBIMaster
Advocate II

Our workspaces are now viewable again, but our gateway is not and datasets are not refreshing.

ThePBIMaster
Advocate II

Our gateway is now back online, but Power BI Service is now giving me the owl of doom:

ThePBIMaster_1-1693821310221.png

But it looks like things are returning to normal, so hopefully it will be fully resolved soon!

ThePBIMaster
Advocate II

@mgrady @alex_powerbi_20 Everything now working again for us and the Power BI admin at the other company. How about you guys?

mgrady

Everything seems fine for me now. I also see Microsoft have removed it from 

"Active issues ‎Microsoft‎ is working on" in the Admin Centre Service Health.

alex_powerbi_20

@ThePBIMaster  thanks for confirming - everything is now working again at our end.

v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @ThePBIMaster ,

I'm glad to hear that your problem has been solved, please feel free to let me know if you have any more questions in the future!

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu