Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

New usage Metrics report version not updating/refreshing data

Hello, new usage report metrics version is not updating data. While the old one is. It been like that for over a month. I am based in UK.

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test. Which workspcae did this issue happen, normal new workspace, PPU workspace or Premium workspace?

Consider the limitations when using usage mertics report: Considerations and limitations 

In addition, frequent asked questions about it: Frequently asked questions 

Q: When will I see the most recent activity data? 

A: The usage report includes activity data up until the last complete day based on the UTC time zone. The data shown in the report is also dependent on the refresh time for the dataset. Power BI refreshes the dataset once per day.

Q: The data doesn't seem up to date. 

A: Note that it might take up to 24 hours for new activity data to appear in the usage report.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test. Which workspcae did this issue happen, normal new workspace, PPU workspace or Premium workspace?

Consider the limitations when using usage mertics report: Considerations and limitations 

In addition, frequent asked questions about it: Frequently asked questions 

Q: When will I see the most recent activity data? 

A: The usage report includes activity data up until the last complete day based on the UTC time zone. The data shown in the report is also dependent on the refresh time for the dataset. Power BI refreshes the dataset once per day.

Q: The data doesn't seem up to date. 

A: Note that it might take up to 24 hours for new activity data to appear in the usage report.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Justas4478
Responsive Resident

@v-yingjl Workspace type is Pro. This is the error message I see when I check usage metric report dataset. Even thou that error appears first version of of usage metrics report still refreshes without a problem. I do have 2FA on my account. 

error.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I am experiencing the same issue, is there a solution?

Plechano
Regular Visitor

Hello,

I have the same issue on a premium workspace. Did you find a solution ?

Thanks,

Pauline