Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Line and Clustered Column Chart: Power BI Desktop data sorting and Power BI Service sorting issue

Hi,

I am using 'Line and Clustered Column Chart' in Power BI desktop with sorting of line value, when I am publishing to Power BI Service sorting is getting changed automatically by some other field. In power BI service sorting with Line value is not available. Please connect me to get more detail on the same.

Hi @rajeevsingh 

We got feedback from product team said that it's a known issue and they are working on fixing it. But it spends some time to deploy it to the product environment. After that, all customers using combo charts can sort combo chart by line values. I will follow up the deployment and will sync here once it done.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @rajeevsingh 

We got feedback from product team said that it's a known issue and they are working on fixing it. But it spends some time to deploy it to the product environment. After that, all customers using combo charts can sort combo chart by line values. I will follow up the deployment and will sync here once it done.

Best Regards,

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support

Hi @rajeevsingh 

Fix for this issue is coming to the end. Please test at your side to check whether you can reach to this fix in your region. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,