Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Legend position when expand component

problem with legend position when expandedproblem with legend position when expanded

it is a problem rendering when component is expanded, because when I changed any property of position of legend it render correct, but if back to report and expand again the problem persist!

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@agnaldocarmo,

When you say expand component, do you mean use "see data" option to expand the pie chart? If so, please firstly adjust the pie chart to an appropriate size in report view, then change the position of Legend.

1.PNG

I make a test using the above method in Power BI Desktop September 2018 version( 2.62.5222.761 64-bit ), then legend renders correctly when using "See data" .

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

agnaldocarmo
Frequent Visitor

It occurs only when I click over focus mode 
version 2.62.5222.761 64-bit (setembro de 2018)

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@agnaldocarmo,

What do you mean by "focus mode"? Do you click "Show data" option as decipted in the my screenshot? Do you adjust the pie chart and then change legend position?

Regards,
Lydia

agnaldocarmo
Frequent Visitor

Hi Lydia

It means click over that Icon on the image, the problem appears every time when I click over thereimage.png

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@agnaldocarmo

Do you change legend position of the pie chart in Focus mode or in report ?

Based on my test, I firstly adjust the pie chart to an appropriate size in report view, then change the position of Legend. This way, when I click focus mode , go back to report and click focus mode again, the legend position works well.

Regards,
Lydia

agnaldocarmo
Frequent Visitor

Lydia, 
This only occurs when the position of the legend is rigth or right center

Out of focus mode the pie chart appears correctly, once on focus mode if I disable and enable Legends, It rendered appropriately, but if I back from focus mode and enter on focus mode again the problem still there.

And without focus mode and occupying 1\/4 of the screen, the legend is positioned correctly, but if I make the pie chart occupy 3\/4 of the screen legend is no longer positioned correctly, and the same occurs in the focus mode

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@agnaldocarmo,

Could you please share a sample PBIX file here?

Regards,
Lydia