Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Latest release issues 2023 June

Hello, I am currently using the latest version of Power BI Desktop. However, I have encountered an issue with the new visual called "Azure Maps." It seems that this update has automatically converted all my Bing maps to Azure, resulting in a disruption of my visuals. This is particularly problematic as Azure Maps is still in the preview stage. I am curious as to why Microsoft has chosen to change all Bing map visuals to Azure maps by default?

Hi  @PowerBIUser9988 ,

The Azure Maps visual is now Generally Available, providing a streamlined and intuitive experience for working with your data.

All settings associated with the original visuals are carried over to the new Azure Maps visual, ensuring consistency in the migrated report.

vxiaoyanmsft_0-1686815454678.png

Convert Map and Filled map visuals to an Azure Maps visual - Microsoft Azure Maps Power BI visual | ...

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi  @PowerBIUser9988 ,

The Azure Maps visual is now Generally Available, providing a streamlined and intuitive experience for working with your data.

All settings associated with the original visuals are carried over to the new Azure Maps visual, ensuring consistency in the migrated report.

vxiaoyanmsft_0-1686815454678.png

Convert Map and Filled map visuals to an Azure Maps visual - Microsoft Azure Maps Power BI visual | ...

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn