Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Key Influencer Visual Not Working

Whenever I try to use the Key Influencer visual in Power BI Desktop I recieve this message:

"Couldn't load the data for this visual

Can't display the visual.

<pi>Query (32, 3) Failed to resolve name 'AI.SAMPLESTRATIFIED'. It is not a valid table, variable, or function name.</pi>"

The visual works in Power BI Service but does not work in Power BI Desktop, March 2019 update.

Spoiler

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous ,

I am unable to reproduce this issue in Power BI Desktop March release(2.67.5404.801). Could you please share sample data of your table here? I will test it on my side.
1.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

Screenshot of Restaurant Inspection Data.JPGScreenshot of Key Influencers Error.JPG

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

Could you please copy and paste the data to excel, then share the excel file here?

Regards,
Lydia

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't figure out how to attach a file to this comment so here's a link: Link to File

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous ,

What field do you use to create the visual? Do you have any measures/calculated columns/table named AI.SAMPLESTRATIFIED?

Regards,
Lydia

Anonymous
Not applicable

In the Analyze bucket: "Inspection Result"

In the Explain by bucket: "Inspection Year", "City", "Short Description", "Business Category", "Violation Category"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Additionally, no measures/calculated columns/tables named AI.SAMPLESTRATIFIED

mmishal001
Frequent Visitor

It gives me an error when I embed the report on Sharepoint with the Key influencer visual

Wondering if have you come across this issue before and any potential workarounds?

mmishal001_0-1619948322177.png