Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue with the Power Bi clients (IOS/Android)

I’ve got an issue with the Power Bi clients (IOS/Android).

I’m monitoring two servers with the First Responder Kit from Brent Ozar.

The two PBIX files are almost identical in name and purpose, but they don’t use shared datasources. They are deployed on the On-premises Power Bi Report Server Version 1.1.6582.41691 (October 2017).

When I use a browser (Internet Explorer/Chrome/Edge) the two reports show accurate data; meaning the data which you expect from that server.

When I view the report with on an Android device, 7.0, with the Power Bi app Version 111899. The first report which I open shows correct data, but when I open the other one it shows the same data. When I “pull down”/swipe vertical the report refreshes and show the correct data.

When I try this on an Apple iPad Pro , 11.2.5, with the Power Bi app 15.0. I got an similar response, except I can’t refresh the second report by swiping or a button. I can refresh the reports by closing the report and go back. When I then open the report I still got the wrong data.

It doesn’t matter which report I open first, the data in the second report is always from the first one.

Needless to say but on my notebook with Windows 10 the On-premises reports won’t work anayway.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @jwmvanderwilk,

The latest Power BI mobile android version is 111917, please try to update the version then test again. If issue persists, I would suggest you contact mobile team for help: mpbisup@microsoft.com. Thanks. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

jwmvanderwilk
Frequent Visitor

Qiuyun YuYu,

Thanks for your reaction.

I've upgraded my Android device, but the data changes only when I swipe verticale/refresh.

Best regards,

Johan