Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

I am unable to connect Emission impact dashboard with Azure cloud. Though I am a Power BI Pro user.

I am unable to connect Emission impact dashboard with Azure cloud. Though I am a Power BI Pro user.

Please provide some help.

Hi @jajati007 

Connect Emission impact dashboard with Azure cloud ? Can you explain it in detail ? Or can you provide a screenshot of your operation? 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @jajati007 

Connect Emission impact dashboard with Azure cloud ? Can you explain it in detail ? Or can you provide a screenshot of your operation? 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

jajati007

Hi @v-yetao1-msft 

What I meant here is,

I have got a Power BI Pro license, installed Emission Impact Dashboard app. As you might know, it would show "you are viewing this app with sample data" and ask to "connect your data" I did try on that for my Azure cloud account using the Billing account id. But, this is not happening.

Please see the below screenshot:

jajati007_0-1692341738934.png

This app has 3 backend services which are responsible to connect, profile login & fetch the required data. I am facing issue with "profile login" service call. Please refer below screenshot:

jajati007_1-1692342046425.png

Facing issue with this which the second most service mentioned in above screenshot:

{"url":"https://gw.us-il301.gateway.prod.island.powerapps.com/customerenrollmentservice/emissiondata"}

As per the long debugging on this, I came to know that I should have the EA, MPA or MCA Azure account type with Billing Admin Read/Write permission access which is not possible to get as it's todally related to AD as per my Admin team response.

So, I am looking for any other alternative way which could potentially solve my problem.

Kind Regards
Jajati