Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Full dataset not exporting to .csv when using export on table

I have a table and when I export the data from the visualisation it does not export all the data to .csv.  There is data missing.  

I have read several forums and cannot find a resolution to this issue.  Can someone please assist or advise when this issue will be resolved.

Thank you.

Hi @Brigitta ,

May I know what’s your data source and the connection mode of your report? Is it Import mode, Direct Query or Live Connection mode?

What kind of visual you are exporting data from?

What kind of data you are trying to export? Summarized data or Underlying data?

Is this report configured RLS?

Could you please check what kind of data you have missed after exporting?

For exporting data feature, there are some considerations and limitations. For more details, you may refer to the official document: Export data from a Power BI visualization - Power BI | Microsoft Docs.

• The maximum number of rows that Power BI Desktop and Power BI service can export from an import mode report to a .csv file is 30,000
  • Use row-level security (RLS) in the dataset so that each person's credentials determine which data they can access.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Brigitta ,

May I know what’s your data source and the connection mode of your report? Is it Import mode, Direct Query or Live Connection mode?

What kind of visual you are exporting data from?

What kind of data you are trying to export? Summarized data or Underlying data?

Is this report configured RLS?

Could you please check what kind of data you have missed after exporting?

For exporting data feature, there are some considerations and limitations. For more details, you may refer to the official document: Export data from a Power BI visualization - Power BI | Microsoft Docs.

• The maximum number of rows that Power BI Desktop and Power BI service can export from an import mode report to a .csv file is 30,000
  • Use row-level security (RLS) in the dataset so that each person's credentials determine which data they can access.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun