Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Filters on this visual - shows by default?

On Power BI Service, our reports have started displaying 'Filters on this visual' by default, even when a visual is not selected. This is problematic because 'Filters on this page' and 'Filters on all pages' get moved down and confuses our users. Is this a bug?

Hi @ybarsabal ,

I don't quite understand your problem,  It would be great to have a detailed picture to describe your problem. Since this is a public community, please be careful not to include sensitive information.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @ybarsabal ,

I don't quite understand your problem,  It would be great to have a detailed picture to describe your problem. Since this is a public community, please be careful not to include sensitive information.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

ChrisCrocker
Advocate I

We are seeing the same issue. Even when you click in the background to unselect a visual, the "filters on this visual" in the filter panel are still displaying for one of the visuals on the page. This is causing confusion for users! Please fix it!

mlucking
Advocate I

We are having the same issue. Even when I click on the background to unselect the visual, the "filters on this visual" is still shown by default somehow.  

mlucking_0-1703863267896.png

adamgrisdale
Regular Visitor

Also having this issue in the Power BI service. It's fine in PBI desktop.

mlucking
Advocate I

@v-xiaoyan-msft is there any update on this issue?

thanks