Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Cannot rename or delete lines in "Add further analyses to your visual"

Cannot rename or delete "Average line" or other lines in section "Add further analyses to your visual". Once a line is added, it's impossible to rename it or delete it. It seems like the changes are not applying to a visual. For example, if we rename average line from "Average line 1" to "Average", the name doesn't change on the line chart. Or if we delete the line, the line is still there. The most interesting thing is that this bug is only on charts with Date hierarchy from year to day. But for visuals with quarterly axis there is no issue at all. Please fix this.

Hi  @gkir 

I tried to restore the scenario you described but failed. Can you describe your problem in detail through screenshots or videos?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi  @gkir 

I tried to restore the scenario you described but failed. Can you describe your problem in detail through screenshots or videos?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

gkir
Advocate I
Jdono03

I am also having this issue - does anyone know how to fix it?

The only way i can fix it is to delete the graph and start again, but this is time consuming as i then need to redo all bookmarks on the report. There doesn't appear to be any logic to when this occurs either. I have multiple graphs working fine, and some others not working.