Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

CEFPython3 66.1 BUG in PBI Web Render publishing

I have been using your component in my program for some time now, but recently the powerBI content visualization stopped working, would it be because the engine is old and microsoft is using something very new?

I guess that anythink chaged in last render page:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/fundamentals/desktop-latest-update

ERROR:
o Uncaught TypeError: M.flat is not a function
at Function.Ke.forFeature (reportEmbed.vendors.min.499d690a89b3a9305023.js:1)
at reportEmbed.min.b1a40288d3486f9a174e.js:1
at Object.14573 (reportEmbed.min.b1a40288d3486f9a174e.js:1)

You can test with this simple code, the dashboard bellow

cefpython/examples/hello_world.py at master · cztomczak/cefpython (github.com)

simples dashboard:

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiNzEwNDI0NzUtMDQ0Ny00YmY4LWJhNzAtODQxYzc3YjRlNGQ3IiwidCI6IjA5N...

Hi @impactro ,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll look into the internal platform to see if there's an update on the content and I'll get back to you when I've made progress.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
impactro
Regular Visitor

if link not open, see in this link HERE

but any PBI public dashboard can't open in CEF (chromium embedded framework)

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi  @impactro ,

Based on error message that says . This means that you are trying to call a method named on an object or value that does not have such a method. This could happen for several reasons, such as:M.flat is not a functionflat

Please check:

• The object or value that you are calling on is not an array, but something else. For example, if is a string, a number, or an object with no method, then will throw an error.flatMflatM.flat()
  • You have a typo or a spelling mistake in the name of the method. Make sure that you are using the correct name and case for the method. For example, or will also throw an error, because they are not valid methods.M.flatten()M.Flat().

Best regards.

impactro
Regular Visitor

this code not is mine.
the source code is from microsoft Power BI.
The service thar render the public repport in HTML use someting new that cause problem.

Someting change in source code from Microsoft

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @impactro ,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll look into the internal platform to see if there's an update on the content and I'll get back to you when I've made progress.

Best regards.