Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Djordje_M

Facebook Ads data in Power BI a Fresh look

Facebook Ads data in the Power BI report is one of the most queried topics in the data visualization market. Using the Power BI, we can get maximum insights using vast amounts of data, measures, and conversion details that Facebook offers.

Combining those two can be a challenging task. Not many providers have successfully made this integration. One of the most successful is Windosr.ai, with this robust and informative visual covering some of the most critical measures pulled from the Facebook Ads manager.

This template also offers a possibility to easily add new fields, using the table of more than 500 Facebook defined fields. With a little bit of knowledge on how Facebook reports work, you can create your own visuals and dashboards using Windsor.ai Facebook Connector.

Facebook Ads data in Power BI from Windsor.ai includes:

FB ads 2.jpg

Dimensions

• Campaigns
  • Ad set

Breakdowns 

• Country
  • Objective
  • Device
  • Publisher (Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network, …)

Metrics 

• Cost
  • CPM
  • Impressions
  • Clicks (all)
  • CTR
  • CPC
  • Website Conversions
  • Website Purchases
  • Website Purchase Revenue
  • Cost per Website Conversion
  • Actions (overall)
  • Cost per Website Purchase
  • Cost

The template contains two pages,  Overview and Breakdowns. It can be customized with > 500 different dimensions, breakdowns, and metrics. Head here to see a complete list: available metrics and dimensions.

It queries the data through our connector and makes it available in real-time. Follow the steps outlined below to get your data connection.

Power BI is getting more and more available to marketing professionals and not only for IT experts. Now you can also get this template as App on AppSource so that you can use it in Web Services (web version of Power BI). Of course, you can still download the Desktop version of the template. It is intended to help advanced users to customize and improve the data analyzing experience.

Further steps

Please let me know if this post was clear enough and provided you with the information you need to use the template successfully. I will be happy to update this article with the necessary details. I have published some templates in the Power BI Data Stories Gallery, and I invite you to check them out. Also, you can check for more information on my blog.

Comments

Hey, how can you implement the time dimension to get proper charts about running ad campaigns?