How to keep your users sweet by adding help to Power BI reports in three easy steps.
Power BI has got an amazing functionality to change the hierarchy of the hierarchical data using DRILL-DOWN and DRILL-UP icons provided on the visuals.
We can create a different view for the similar functionality which may look better from user's perspective.
In my following article, I will take you through the steps of creating a drill-action on the hierarchical data by using Bookmarks.
Bookmarks are one of the most used features in Power BI nowadays. In this article, I will share three ways that users request the most.
In this 5 part series, we walk through the steps required to build out the first page of the Income Statement Report here.
The topics covered in these walkthroughs include:
- Part 1: Connecting to Data (Folder Containing CSVs), Importing into Power BI
- Part 2: Creating the base measures and an Income Statement Matrix visual
- Part 3: Adding advanced measures e.g. based on the period selection (covering use of disconnected pa...
- Part 4: Adding KPI cards and Waterfall charts with dynamic axis/Arrow performance indicators and mea...
- Part 5: Creation of a fixed format Income Statement (With running total measures) and creation of bo...