cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jreynolds Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Scheduling error - The Web.Page function requires Active Scripting to be enabled in Internet Exp

Hi,

Is this really solved? I'm having the same issue. Have enabled Active Scripting as described but am still recieving the error. Data refresh is fine from PBI Desktop but not via the Gateway. Any other suggestions?

Joel

Highlighted
corey_hallisey Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Scheduling error - The Web.Page function requires Active Scripting to be enabled in Internet Exp

We're having the same issue with our instance.  Same exact error message.

One of our DataSets is coming from a webservice - using a TimeServer to get a correct time.

Would be nice to know how MS Support resolved the issue.

gemidriver Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

we are experiencing the issue with scheduled refresh / manual refresh getting data from html pages

the data is returned correctly with the power bi desktop software

but once published - fails to refresh

please help

Hola, estoy presentando el mismo error, pero al interntar ingresar parece que el tiket estuviera bloqueado Smiley Sad Smiley Sad.

Compartirias conmigo la solucion por favor.

sharryw Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Hi guys,  I had same issue as you guys, finally figure out what is going on,nothing about gateway version .  if you need fix this , just also download powerbi desktop on gateway server,   web data will refresh sucessfully.

hajoo125 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

I am having the same error on power BI desktop. I have a couple of reports pulling online from another service, all reports execute successfully except a new report that i am trying to pull in that contains thousands of data.

DataSource.Error: The Web.Page function requires Active Scripting to be enabled in Internet Explorer options. See https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=506565 for details on how to enable Active Scripting.
Details:
about:blank

Helpful resources

Announcements
Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

We spoke with Power BI Super User, Greg Deckler, about his charity work

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Users Online
Currently online: 75 members 1,206 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: