Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

ritasweidy
Frequent Visitor

Custom Slicer sync across pages

Dear Sir,

i have three pages in my power BI desktop :

1- First Page will show the sales and collection for data according to 3 slicers ( Year, Month and Dates (Before a specific Date))

2- Second Page will show the monthly sales by Salesman according to the slicers shown in the first page

3- Third Page should show the YTD Sales By Salesman according to the slicers shown in the first page , but if i apply the sync in the third page it will show the same as page 2 .

I synced the slicers (Year and date) for Page 2 but the date before slicer is not working unless i modify in the slicer

is there a way to work around this?

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@ritasweidy,

Sync slicers works fine for me. You might need to adjust the measures.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Dear Sir, 

i checked the measures but the problem is that the date slicer is not working unless i adjusted in it ( means i worked on a date minus) . All the measures are working on the first 2 pages and it worked perfectly if i adjust in the date slicer

if you notice in the picture , i have three slicers (Year , Month and Date ) 

the third page is related only to Year and Date , since i want all the data to show from January till the selected month but the date is not affecting the page since i am not changing anything 

Untitled1.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.