Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ritasweidy
Frequent Visitor

Custom Slicer sync across pages

Dear Sir,

i have three pages in my power BI desktop :

1- First Page will show the sales and collection for data according to 3 slicers ( Year, Month and Dates (Before a specific Date))

2- Second Page will show the monthly sales by Salesman according to the slicers shown in the first page

3- Third Page should show the YTD Sales By Salesman according to the slicers shown in the first page , but if i apply the sync in the third page it will show the same as page 2 .

I synced the slicers (Year and date) for Page 2 but the date before slicer is not working unless i modify in the slicer

is there a way to work around this?

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@ritasweidy,

Sync slicers works fine for me. You might need to adjust the measures.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Dear Sir, 

i checked the measures but the problem is that the date slicer is not working unless i adjusted in it ( means i worked on a date minus) . All the measures are working on the first 2 pages and it worked perfectly if i adjust in the date slicer

if you notice in the picture , i have three slicers (Year , Month and Date ) 

the third page is related only to Year and Date , since i want all the data to show from January till the selected month but the date is not affecting the page since i am not changing anything 

Untitled1.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.