Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

julieTE
Frequent Visitor

publishing error with cloud datasets

Hello, 

I recently modified a desktop report in order to publish it online again, however when I published it I received the following error message : 

"Une ou plusieurs sources de données cloud pour ce jeu de données ont été supprimées."

or

"One or more cloud data sources for this dataset have been deleted".

Which I believe is not true because my desktop refreshes correctly.

I don't know what to do now because the report is online but I can't schedule any refresh.

Best regards

Julie

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
julieTE
Frequent Visitor

So I am comparing 2 reports that have similar datasources , they're both based on 1 sharepoint list and several MS forms excel files hosted on an cloud sharepoint (the same one actually).

Both were refreshing as expected until I had to rework one. When I published it again, I got the error captured above.

When I came back just as I was writing this reply, I now see it differently and am able to schedule the refresh. However I did not change anything in between so I have no idea what enabled this.

julieTE_2-1671554159296.png

I guess we can close the ticket no, thank you for your support and have a great Christmas holiday 🙂

View solution in original post

I uploaded the same report that I modified in desktop, and again I had this issue.

About 10min later , I get again the authentication options. It seems like it jsut takes some time to go back to normal.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
julieTE
Frequent Visitor

So I am comparing 2 reports that have similar datasources , they're both based on 1 sharepoint list and several MS forms excel files hosted on an cloud sharepoint (the same one actually).

Both were refreshing as expected until I had to rework one. When I published it again, I got the error captured above.

When I came back just as I was writing this reply, I now see it differently and am able to schedule the refresh. However I did not change anything in between so I have no idea what enabled this.

julieTE_2-1671554159296.png

I guess we can close the ticket no, thank you for your support and have a great Christmas holiday 🙂

Hi, @julieTE 

I'm so glad it works now ! Thank you for your quick response and sharing and  have a great Christmas holiday ~

Thank you for your time and sharing, and thank you for your support and understanding of PowerBI! 

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

I uploaded the same report that I modified in desktop, and again I had this issue.

About 10min later , I get again the authentication options. It seems like it jsut takes some time to go back to normal.

julieTE
Frequent Visitor

Hello Aniya, 

Thank you for replying.

My datasources are excel Forms files and one Sharepoint list, all based on the same Sharepoint, which is a O365 workspace.

So usually - and it's still working with other reports based on the same sharepoint with other lists - when I upload my .pbix this is what I see as Data Source Credentials, gateway is not required :

julieTE_0-1671524242273.png

With this report, I get nothing under this pane : 

julieTE_1-1671524392321.png

Best regards

Hi , @julieTE 

Can you explain the meaning of "With this report, I get nothing under this pane"?

Do you mean you have no "Scheduled Refresh " or return an error?

Can you share more error code or screenshot to us?

Thank you for your time and sharing, and thank you for your support and understanding of PowerBI! 

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

v-yueyunzh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @julieTE 

According to your description, the error code is "One or more cloud data sources for this dataset have been deleted".Right?

This error seems to be because your data source credentials cannot be found or deleted.

First of all, if your data source is cloud-based, then you need to go to the "Data Source Credential" in Datset's Setting to check that the data source credentials are configured correctly:

vyueyunzhmsft_0-1671502689816.png

If your data source is from on-premises, you need to check whether the data source credentials are configured correctly under your gateway, which can be viewed in “Manage connections and gateways”:

vyueyunzhmsft_1-1671502763950.png

vyueyunzhmsft_2-1671502815316.png

In Power BI Service, scheduled refresh is only possible if credentials are configured correctly.

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors