cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Upgrading a classic workspace to a new workspace

Was there a resolution to this question without raising a support ticket?  I have followed the steps exactly and have the same issue.  Do I just raise a support ticket?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

We're also running into the same issue and would love to know how we can resolve it ourselves without lodging a ticket.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @coreyedwards,

There was no resolution on my issue without raising a support ticket. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Jon_M 

That would be great, unfortunately, there was no resolution on my issue without raising a support ticket.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

port tiRe: Upgrading a classic workspace to a new workspace

I had the same issue, kept getting unknown error, but found this: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Can-t-upgrade-Classical-workspace-to-new-workspace-experienc...

I also removed the logo image (same as person mentioned added and then removed image) and then my upgrade worked, bit of a faff but quicker than raising a support ticket.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: port tiRe: Upgrading a classic workspace to a new workspace

@Emma_A 

Thanks for that post, hope it helps someone here. 

Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

Re: port tiRe: Upgrading a classic workspace to a new workspace

Thanks @Emma_A  that helped me! I was able to succesfully upgrade the workspace after removing the image.

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Wondering what events you could join or have an event to promote yourself? Check out our Upcoming Events.

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Be a part of the leading Microsoft Business Applications digital event, curated for the APAC community.