Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

madpimenta013
Helper I
Helper I

URGENT help with access to my Power BI account

Guys, can anyone help me with access problems? I've been trying several places for support, but I can't get any. It turns out that I have a Power BI account (matheus@mutup.com.br), in which double authentication is activated. However, a while ago, I changed my cell phone and I was no longer able to log into my Microsoft Authenticator account, because it asked for the code and I didn't have the code because I didn't have my Authenticator account, and it also didn't give me the option. to send the code via SMS, which would be easier to resolve for me. It turns out that now I need to log into my Power BI account and that's why I can't. Can someone give me some support regarding this, or I don't know, where I can speak to some support via chat. I need access to my account and I can't even create another one using the same domain because of this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

is that a personal account or a company account?  What type of Power BI SKUs are tied to your account?

It's a corporate account, but I don't have a Microsoft 365 account with that account, it was just the Power BI account. I used to have a Power BI Pro subscription, but then I canceled it, and now I need it again.

You'll have to take that up with the Microsoft Sales department, I'm afraid.

And where can I get this support? I can't find any link to send an email.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors