Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

krzysztof
Helper III
Helper III

Sending pdf reports

I have a problem. I have a value report: 300 values assigned to managers. I want to send them these values every day automatically to an e-mail in pdf form. Each of the managers should only see their data. In addition, to make it a condition: If the values are for today's day, send them an email. I can create a condition in Dax.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @krzysztof 

You may try to use email subscribtion with paginated reports. You tell Power BI how often you want to receive the emails: daily, weekly, hourly, monthly, or once a day after the initial data refresh. For report email subscriptions, if the dataset uses RLS, you can create a subscription for yourself. You can't subscribe others to a report with row-level security (RLS) applied unless you are using a paginated report, which will allow you to send the subscription to others using your security context.

For further information, please refer to the following link.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-report-subscribe#considerations-and-troubleshootin...

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @krzysztof 

You may try to use email subscribtion with paginated reports. You tell Power BI how often you want to receive the emails: daily, weekly, hourly, monthly, or once a day after the initial data refresh. For report email subscriptions, if the dataset uses RLS, you can create a subscription for yourself. You can't subscribe others to a report with row-level security (RLS) applied unless you are using a paginated report, which will allow you to send the subscription to others using your security context.

For further information, please refer to the following link.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-report-subscribe#considerations-and-troubleshootin...

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors