Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

krzysztof
Helper III
Helper III

Sending pdf reports

I have a problem. I have a value report: 300 values assigned to managers. I want to send them these values every day automatically to an e-mail in pdf form. Each of the managers should only see their data. In addition, to make it a condition: If the values are for today's day, send them an email. I can create a condition in Dax.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @krzysztof 

You may try to use email subscribtion with paginated reports. You tell Power BI how often you want to receive the emails: daily, weekly, hourly, monthly, or once a day after the initial data refresh. For report email subscriptions, if the dataset uses RLS, you can create a subscription for yourself. You can't subscribe others to a report with row-level security (RLS) applied unless you are using a paginated report, which will allow you to send the subscription to others using your security context.

For further information, please refer to the following link.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-report-subscribe#considerations-and-troubleshootin...

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @krzysztof 

You may try to use email subscribtion with paginated reports. You tell Power BI how often you want to receive the emails: daily, weekly, hourly, monthly, or once a day after the initial data refresh. For report email subscriptions, if the dataset uses RLS, you can create a subscription for yourself. You can't subscribe others to a report with row-level security (RLS) applied unless you are using a paginated report, which will allow you to send the subscription to others using your security context.

For further information, please refer to the following link.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-report-subscribe#considerations-and-troubleshootin...

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors