Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

shuhn1229
Helper III
Helper III

Scheduled Refresh Error

Hi,

I use a REST API to call POST using JSON output using the webcontents blank query. This works fine and good for most of my reports, and I can accomplish scheduled refresh by use of a gateway. Recently I used the same code (very small modifications) to accomodate a large query (300-500 megs). This query works fine on desktop, but takes 30 minutes or so to work.  When I use scheduled refresh I get the following error:

{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"<ccon>The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.</ccon>"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Detail","detail":{"type":1,"value":"<ccon>https:/REDACTED.com</ccon>"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"DataSource.Error"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: Query1.

Again this code works fine for scheduled refresh with a smaller amount of data. Is this because the gateway needs to be upgraded, or the scheduled refresh needs a long timer before it times out? A bit perplexed why its not working

Thanks!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors