Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerBI Auth

Can we have the powerBI autheticated using LDAP . Currently i understand PowerBI works with Microsoft AD.

Is there any way we can use LDAP which is already present in organization

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous ,

Sorry, based on my research, I am afraid that the Power BI could not support the LDAP, also there is a request about using LDAP authentication to connect to Teradata, see: Connect to Teradata using LDAP Authentication. You can comment on this idea item, also you can submit a new feedback in Power BI Idea forum about LDAP.

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous ,

Sorry, based on my research, I am afraid that the Power BI could not support the LDAP, also there is a request about using LDAP authentication to connect to Teradata, see: Connect to Teradata using LDAP Authentication. You can comment on this idea item, also you can submit a new feedback in Power BI Idea forum about LDAP.

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors