cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srivats12021987 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

PowerBI Auth

Can we have the powerBI autheticated using LDAP . Currently i understand PowerBI works with Microsoft AD.

Is there any way we can use LDAP which is already present in organization

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
v-danhe-msft Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: PowerBI Auth

Hi @srivats12021987 ,

Sorry, based on my research, I am afraid that the Power BI could not support the LDAP, also there is a request about using LDAP authentication to connect to Teradata, see: Connect to Teradata using LDAP Authentication. You can comment on this idea item, also you can submit a new feedback in Power BI Idea forum about LDAP.

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
v-danhe-msft Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: PowerBI Auth

Hi @srivats12021987 ,

Sorry, based on my research, I am afraid that the Power BI could not support the LDAP, also there is a request about using LDAP authentication to connect to Teradata, see: Connect to Teradata using LDAP Authentication. You can comment on this idea item, also you can submit a new feedback in Power BI Idea forum about LDAP.

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

New Badges

Incoming: New and Improved Badges

Exciting news: We've given our badges an overhaul and added brand news ones.

Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 274 members 2,682 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: