Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

adamalexzander
Regular Visitor

Power BI Pro Free trial disappeared

Hi All,

Several of our users have had a free trial Power BI Pro trial. I know Microsoft keep changing how long these trials last, but last week all our users had 225 days left of the free trial, which is great.

Now 6 days later, one of our users has no trial left. The support pages refer to how you can create a ticket to get support, but this process goes in an endless loop.

How can I contact Microsoft to check my users' account details and what happened to the remaining trial period?

Thanks!

Adam

2 REPLIES 2
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @adamalexzander,

Could you try using a different PC/Browser to see if the support page works?

In addition, you should also be able to create a Service Request to contact Power BI SupportSmiley Happy

Regards

Hi

Thanks for the tips. 

If I click the support page, I end up on a page where I am not signed in (even though I have signed in earlier in my session) which states "Looks like you haven't subscribed to Power BI Pro

Did you know that Power BI Pro users always get fast, free support?" with a big Purchase button below. 

If I click Sign In at the top, I'm taken to Power BI where I can see my dashboards (it now recognises I'm logged in again), but there is no support button. If I go back to the support page, I'm no longer signed in...

I'll check with our IT admins to see if they can log the ticket through O365 as you suggested - I think this might be the way to go.

Thanks again

Adam

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors