Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not allowing report access in email subscription

Hi everybody,

I met a strange issue on email subscription for a report. I need to send the first page without allowing to see the whole report. When I take off the flag from the option and then I save the subscription, then I check and the option is on. It seems it doesn't allow me to avoid to give report access. If I run the subscription, of course it allows access.

How is it possible? It's so strange.

Thank you very much

Nick

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous 

your question is your not sharing report to particular person, But at the time of subscription your enter particular person email. So he/she is getting email subscription is right.

They're providing some options, I think your subscription creation time your giving report accessing rights also. So disable that access after check it. 

here, I am sharing screenshot please once check your subscription format

Capture.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous and thanks for answering.

Yes it's just like you said, I have those options in my subscription format, but if I disable the access option and then click on "Save and exit", if then I open the subscription again, it is abled! I know it's quite weird, but it's simple. If I disable and then run it or open it again, it is not disabled.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors