cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
nick93 Member

Not allowing report access in email subscription

Hi everybody,

I met a strange issue on email subscription for a report. I need to send the first page without allowing to see the whole report. When I take off the flag from the option and then I save the subscription, then I check and the option is on. It seems it doesn't allow me to avoid to give report access. If I run the subscription, of course it allows access.

How is it possible? It's so strange.

Thank you very much

Nick

2 REPLIES 2
naveenbobbala3 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Not allowing report access in email subscription

Hi @nick93 

your question is your not sharing report to particular person, But at the time of subscription your enter particular person email. So he/she is getting email subscription is right.

They're providing some options, I think your subscription creation time your giving report accessing rights also. So disable that access after check it. 

here, I am sharing screenshot please once check your subscription format

Capture.JPG

nick93 Member

Re: Not allowing report access in email subscription

Hi @naveenbobbala3 and thanks for answering.

Yes it's just like you said, I have those options in my subscription format, but if I disable the access option and then click on "Save and exit", if then I open the subscription again, it is abled! I know it's quite weird, but it's simple. If I disable and then run it or open it again, it is not disabled.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

We spoke with Power BI Super User, Greg Deckler, about his charity work

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Users Online
Currently online: 49 members 1,137 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: