Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any no of user limit of concurrency of viewing a power bi report on service portal

Hi,

Is there any limit of number of users for viewing a particular report at a time.

Thanks in  Advance,

shraddha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on my research, there is no limitations for viewing a particular report at a time

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on my research, there is no limitations for viewing a particular report at a time

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@Anonymous I am not aware of any hard limit on number of users that are just viewing the report... Are you experiencing an issue, or is this just a general question?

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am asking as pre-check.

Regards,

Shraddha

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors