Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to publish a power BI report in the workspace that already has a report?

Hello,

I have developed a new report namely "Product Data" and now that is ready to be deployed. I have a workspace name  "Workspace-DEV" that already has one Power BI report name as "Sales Data" that contains 3 different tabs . Is it possible that from Power BI Desktop I can publish my product data .pbix file into "Workspace-DEV" and will be added as 4th tab in "Sales Data" tab in Power BI?

Please let me know if you need more inputs.

Regards

Romil Nagrani

3 REPLIES 3
zoloturu
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hello @Anonymous,

If you publish a report with the same name as an already existing report in workspace then there will be a replacement.

There is no ability to add only just a tab to an existing report in a workspace.

Regards,

Ruslan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes.. I agree.. but here I have a completely new report created in a new tab which I want to add and send it to the existing tab in the existing report in the existing workspace.

@zoloturu wrote:

Hello @Anonymous,

If you publish a report with the same name as an already existing report in workspace then there will be a replacement.

There is no ability to add only just a tab to an existing report in a workspace.

Regards,

Ruslan

Hi @Anonymous,

No. There is no possible way to do that right now.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors