Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

EH_Matt
Regular Visitor

How to Remove Page Numbers in Service

I recently noticed the page numbers are now showing at the bottom of the screen in Service. Can anyone tell me how to disable this setting? It is confusing at times for users due to hidden pages. In the screenshot I've attached, there are two pages in the report, but one is hidden. Because the page numbers are now showing Pages 1 of 2, I am fielding questions about the "missing" second page. I have had to explain this multiple times and I would like to avoid additional confusion by simply disabling this setting. Hopefully there is a setting in the report for this?

Page Numbers.png

Thanks in advance!

Matt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, @jyork 

From what I've gotten so far, the issue has been fixed and the page numbers in Service are no longer displayed by default. Please recheck the page number of the report on the service.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @EH_Matt 

UPDATE:

Microsoft has made it a high priority.

The latest estimated time of arrival for the fix is April 28, 2022.

Best Regards,

This does not seem to be resolved as of 4/29. Any update?

Hi, @jyork 

From what I've gotten so far, the issue has been fixed and the page numbers in Service are no longer displayed by default. Please recheck the page number of the report on the service.

Best Regards,

So, how can i don't show the page numbers? it is an option that i can change in .pbix file, or something ?

chrisghughes
Frequent Visitor

This is something that has just shown up in the last 48 hours.  It's extremely confusing as it counts Tool Tip pages and hidden pages.

I've read elsewhere that it's a bug that will be fixed in May 2022, but I have yet to see this confirmed.

Hi, @chrisghughes 

Yes. This issue has been confirmed as a known issue internally(ICM:301488728).

ETA for fix is 5/12/2022.

Please be patient to wait for fixing. If there is any news, I will update it here.

Best Regards,

A data prevista estava para ontem.
foi liberada a correção? temos uma nova previsão?

jtrujillo
Frequent Visitor

having the same issue when exporting to PPT.  The page numbers are showing at the bottom of ever power point page, was not like this last week, as a work around i have to manually go and update every page.  Annoyed

Hi, @EH_Matt 

As far as I've gotten so far, this is by design. There is currently no way to remove page numbers in Service.

You can only consider copying a new report and delete the hidden report pages to correct the page numbers.

Best Regards,

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @EH_Matt 

If you are using Publish to Web, this is a by design feature as far as I am aware.

You could search and vote for the idea at https://ideas.powerbi.com

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors