Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter panel keeps popping open when navigating bookmarks

Hi,

I have a report with buttons that action bookmarks to switch between a table of numbers and percentages.

In Power BI Desktop this report is saved and published to the Power BI service with the filter panel closed.

When my end user, using a small laptop screen, clicks the buttons (which action the bookmarks to toggle between table % and # variants), the filter panel pops open. This is a really frustrating end user experience. This issue doies not happen for myself for example when using a larger display.

Grateful for any ideas on how this may be solved (without "use a larger monitor"), for some of my users who primarily use their laptop screens.

Many thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
avatorl
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Verify and update your bookmarks. Filter pane state is saved within a bookmarks (it was open when you created/updated a bookmark).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
avatorl
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Verify and update your bookmarks. Filter pane state is saved within a bookmarks (it was open when you created/updated a bookmark).

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much @avatorl , updating bookmarks with filter panel closed resolved issue, appreciate your swift solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors