Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

colbertjg
Regular Visitor

Dashboard empty rows

Hello,

Experiencing an issue with the Power BI free version.  I have a matrix in a report that is showing data and it works correctly in Power BI Desktop (shows all data correctly).  After publishing online and go to the report, when I scroll within the matrix it appears to not be loading all of the data (some rows show up, most are blank).  I get the same result if I view the Pinned Live Page to a dashboard.  Anyone else experience this behavior before?  I have tried it in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer and the experience is the same.

I am working with a Project Online data set using ODATA feed.

Thanks,

Jason

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
colbertjg
Regular Visitor

I ended up logging a ticket with Microsoft and they said it is currently a bug.

"Thank you for your patients in our response to your issue, we have been working with the Product team as this was a known issue with empty rows or missing data in matrix visualization. I have gotten confirmation that this has been resolved with the next release or build for Power BI."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
colbertjg
Regular Visitor

I ended up logging a ticket with Microsoft and they said it is currently a bug.

"Thank you for your patients in our response to your issue, we have been working with the Product team as this was a known issue with empty rows or missing data in matrix visualization. I have gotten confirmation that this has been resolved with the next release or build for Power BI."

Also, in the meantime for a workaround, I switched it to a table visualization and it appears to be working fine.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors