Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

colbertjg
Regular Visitor

Dashboard empty rows

Hello,

Experiencing an issue with the Power BI free version.  I have a matrix in a report that is showing data and it works correctly in Power BI Desktop (shows all data correctly).  After publishing online and go to the report, when I scroll within the matrix it appears to not be loading all of the data (some rows show up, most are blank).  I get the same result if I view the Pinned Live Page to a dashboard.  Anyone else experience this behavior before?  I have tried it in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer and the experience is the same.

I am working with a Project Online data set using ODATA feed.

Thanks,

Jason

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
colbertjg
Regular Visitor

I ended up logging a ticket with Microsoft and they said it is currently a bug.

"Thank you for your patients in our response to your issue, we have been working with the Product team as this was a known issue with empty rows or missing data in matrix visualization. I have gotten confirmation that this has been resolved with the next release or build for Power BI."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
colbertjg
Regular Visitor

I ended up logging a ticket with Microsoft and they said it is currently a bug.

"Thank you for your patients in our response to your issue, we have been working with the Product team as this was a known issue with empty rows or missing data in matrix visualization. I have gotten confirmation that this has been resolved with the next release or build for Power BI."

Also, in the meantime for a workaround, I switched it to a table visualization and it appears to be working fine.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors