Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

rainerpowerbi
Resolver I
Resolver I

Dashboard: Hiding options in a tile within a dashboard topright for endusers

Hi,

is there a possibilty in a tile within a dashboard hiding/disabling options topright for endusers ?

rainerpowerbi_0-1600416981803.png

Kind regards

Rainer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Yingjie,

thanks for your answer.

My opinion: Microsoft has to give admins all rights to deactivate/hide functions.
In ths case: Enduser could open new filter panel. This function is often not suitable for standard-users (= no data scientists)

Kind regards

Rainer

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rainerpowerbi ,

Based on my research, the options on the topright of a tile are shown in power bi service by default, it could not be hided / disabled.

We can only select a blank area in the canvas to close the action menu.

Best Regards,
Yingjie Li

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

pleaee explain your advise (...We can only select a blank area in the canvas to close the action menu...)

Kind regards

Rainer

Hi @rainerpowerbi ,

It means currently we can only close the action menu by placing the mouse pointer outside the tile, instead of hovering the pointer on the tile.

Best Regards,
Yingjie Li

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Yingjie,

thanks for your answer.

My opinion: Microsoft has to give admins all rights to deactivate/hide functions.
In ths case: Enduser could open new filter panel. This function is often not suitable for standard-users (= no data scientists)

Kind regards

Rainer

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors