Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Nasrhf112

Support of databases

Hi All,

Is there any documentation wherein we can check support of databases for power bi for a particular version.

Like if I can refresh data from Oracle 23c.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

So if you are looking for the data sources supported by the on-prem Report Server (since this forum is for questions about that specific product) then you can find the list here Power BI report data sources in Power BI Report Server - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

But if you are after the list for the Power BI cloud service you can find the list of supported connectors here List of all Power Query connectors - Power Query | Microsoft Learn

You can then click through to the various specific connectors like the Oracle one which I think supports all versions after 12c.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

So if you are looking for the data sources supported by the on-prem Report Server (since this forum is for questions about that specific product) then you can find the list here Power BI report data sources in Power BI Report Server - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

But if you are after the list for the Power BI cloud service you can find the list of supported connectors here List of all Power Query connectors - Power Query | Microsoft Learn

You can then click through to the various specific connectors like the Oracle one which I think supports all versions after 12c.

Dear,

Thanks for the information. 

Yes, I am looking for on-prem Report Server. 

Since we are planning to upgrade Oracle to 23c, was looking at information if this is supported or not both at development and Report Server perspective, like Desktop and server.

TIA

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.