Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

anony711
Frequent Visitor

Dynamics 365 Customer Voice to Power BI

Hello, 

I have linked data from Dynamics Customer Voice 365 to PowerBI and did some transformations. 

Sample Data:

To what extent do you agree with the following statements in relation to PROGRAMS?

The device helped me/my colleagues understand how to integrate the values into my/our work: Strongly Agree | Agree | Neither Agree or Disagree | Disagree | Strongly Disagree

The device helped me/my colleagues make improvements to the way I/we work : Strongly Agree | Agree | Neither Agree or Disagree | Disagree | Strongly Disagree

The device helped me/my colleagues assess how well we are integrating the values into my/our work: Strongly Agree | Agree | Neither Agree or Disagree | Disagree | Strongly Disagree

To what extent do you agree with the following statements in relation to CONFERENCES?

The device helped me/my colleagues understand how to integrate the values into my/our work: Strongly Agree | Agree | Neither Agree or Disagree | Disagree | Strongly Disagree

The device helped me/my colleagues make improvements to the way I/we work : Strongly Agree | Agree | Neither Agree or Disagree | Disagree | Strongly Disagree

The device helped me/my colleagues assess how well we are integrating the values into my/our work: Strongly Agree | Agree | Neither Agree or Disagree | Disagree | Strongly Disagree

To what extent do you agree with the following statements in relation to GROUPS?

----------------------------------

Since all of them have the same sub-question e.g. The device helped me/my colleagues understand how to integrate the values into my/our work etc- how do I differentiate between them when loading into PowerBI?

The excel file exported has these columns next to them hence I can differentiate but when loaded into PowerBI and visualise them- it is impossible to differentiate.

Any help is appreciated

2 REPLIES 2
v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @anony711 ;

You can check if these related post can is useful to you.

Integration with Power BI - Dynamics 365 Customer Voice Forum Community Forum

Create customer Power BI reports in Dynamics 365 Customer Voice - Training | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yalanwu-msft

Thank you for your reply. I have already used the resources you mentioned and it doesnt seem to differentiate between questions which are similar but in different context. 

I would like to differentiate between the sub questions.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors