Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

anony711
Frequent Visitor

Dynamics 365 Customer Voice to Power BI

Hello, 

I have linked data from Dynamics Customer Voice 365 to PowerBI and did some transformations. 

Sample Data:

To what extent do you agree with the following statements in relation to PROGRAMS?

The device helped me/my colleagues understand how to integrate the values into my/our work: Strongly Agree | Agree | Neither Agree or Disagree | Disagree | Strongly Disagree

The device helped me/my colleagues make improvements to the way I/we work : Strongly Agree | Agree | Neither Agree or Disagree | Disagree | Strongly Disagree

The device helped me/my colleagues assess how well we are integrating the values into my/our work: Strongly Agree | Agree | Neither Agree or Disagree | Disagree | Strongly Disagree

To what extent do you agree with the following statements in relation to CONFERENCES?

The device helped me/my colleagues understand how to integrate the values into my/our work: Strongly Agree | Agree | Neither Agree or Disagree | Disagree | Strongly Disagree

The device helped me/my colleagues make improvements to the way I/we work : Strongly Agree | Agree | Neither Agree or Disagree | Disagree | Strongly Disagree

The device helped me/my colleagues assess how well we are integrating the values into my/our work: Strongly Agree | Agree | Neither Agree or Disagree | Disagree | Strongly Disagree

To what extent do you agree with the following statements in relation to GROUPS?

----------------------------------

Since all of them have the same sub-question e.g. The device helped me/my colleagues understand how to integrate the values into my/our work etc- how do I differentiate between them when loading into PowerBI?

The excel file exported has these columns next to them hence I can differentiate but when loaded into PowerBI and visualise them- it is impossible to differentiate.

Any help is appreciated

2 REPLIES 2
v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @anony711 ;

You can check if these related post can is useful to you.

Integration with Power BI - Dynamics 365 Customer Voice Forum Community Forum

Create customer Power BI reports in Dynamics 365 Customer Voice - Training | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yalanwu-msft

Thank you for your reply. I have already used the resources you mentioned and it doesnt seem to differentiate between questions which are similar but in different context. 

I would like to differentiate between the sub questions.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors