Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

TaniaV2022

Deployment issue

Hi everyone,

So I want to use my PBI dataset published to PBI service to develop a Paginated report. Everything works out fine. My data source comes from Blob storage, files are csv & parquet. I then deployed it to PBI service and promoted my dataset. I then used that source to develop my report in Paginated reports and published it back to PBI service. However,

I need to embed this on a clients website. Once I try to do that I get this error.

TaniaV2022_0-1671086309546.png

My questions is. Can you embed a paginated report onto a http website that is linked to a dataset in a datahub on PBI service?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TaniaV2022 ,

Please refer the following official documentation to embed the paginated report in client website, and please note that if you hit any following limitation.

Embed Power BI paginated reports

yingyinr_0-1671171653645.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TaniaV2022

Thank you so so much!

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TaniaV2022 ,

Please refer the following official documentation to embed the paginated report in client website, and please note that if you hit any following limitation.

Embed Power BI paginated reports

yingyinr_0-1671171653645.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.