Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

TaniaV2022

Deployment issue

Hi everyone,

So I want to use my PBI dataset published to PBI service to develop a Paginated report. Everything works out fine. My data source comes from Blob storage, files are csv & parquet. I then deployed it to PBI service and promoted my dataset. I then used that source to develop my report in Paginated reports and published it back to PBI service. However,

I need to embed this on a clients website. Once I try to do that I get this error.

TaniaV2022_0-1671086309546.png

My questions is. Can you embed a paginated report onto a http website that is linked to a dataset in a datahub on PBI service?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TaniaV2022 ,

Please refer the following official documentation to embed the paginated report in client website, and please note that if you hit any following limitation.

Embed Power BI paginated reports

yingyinr_0-1671171653645.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TaniaV2022

Thank you so so much!

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TaniaV2022 ,

Please refer the following official documentation to embed the paginated report in client website, and please note that if you hit any following limitation.

Embed Power BI paginated reports

yingyinr_0-1671171653645.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.