Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

sfacchin
Regular Visitor

concatenate x axis

Hi,

Last week I did a nice histogram with date when I disable the option of concatenate x axis.

I downloaded Power Bi to have the new release and now the disable concatenate x axis does not work any more.

any idea?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I found the problem. It can be interesting for others so I share the answwr here:

Your date data has to be sorted by AZ. To do so, you can clic on the 3 dots at the right top corner of your graph and choose the AZ for your date variable.

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gooranga1
Power Participant
Power Participant

Is your X-axis type set to continuous?

If it is the concatenate only appears if you drill to the bottom level using the connected double arrow.

concatenate.PNG

Thanks for the answer. I drill to the bottom level, so it might be thatI have to set de x-axis to continuous, but how can I do that?

Thanks

This is where you can set x-axis type.

CatCont.PNG

I found the problem. It can be interesting for others so I share the answwr here:

Your date data has to be sorted by AZ. To do so, you can clic on the 3 dots at the right top corner of your graph and choose the AZ for your date variable.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.