Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

sfacchin
Regular Visitor

concatenate x axis

Hi,

Last week I did a nice histogram with date when I disable the option of concatenate x axis.

I downloaded Power Bi to have the new release and now the disable concatenate x axis does not work any more.

any idea?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I found the problem. It can be interesting for others so I share the answwr here:

Your date data has to be sorted by AZ. To do so, you can clic on the 3 dots at the right top corner of your graph and choose the AZ for your date variable.

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gooranga1
Power Participant
Power Participant

Is your X-axis type set to continuous?

If it is the concatenate only appears if you drill to the bottom level using the connected double arrow.

concatenate.PNG

Thanks for the answer. I drill to the bottom level, so it might be thatI have to set de x-axis to continuous, but how can I do that?

Thanks

This is where you can set x-axis type.

CatCont.PNG

I found the problem. It can be interesting for others so I share the answwr here:

Your date data has to be sorted by AZ. To do so, you can clic on the 3 dots at the right top corner of your graph and choose the AZ for your date variable.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.