Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

category , year and sales

how to create below view in power bi ?

powerbiexpert22_0-1715091889847.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-tangjie-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @powerbiexpert22 ,

Thanks @sergej_og  for the quick reply and solution. I have some additions to this:

As you mentioned you are having trouble creating visual objects, there are no charts in PBI Desktop exactly like the one in your screenshot, we usually create line charts like this.

(1) This is my test data. 

vtangjiemsft_0-1715327090247.png

(2) We can create a line chart.

vtangjiemsft_1-1715327179080.png

(3) If you want a chart more similar to the one in the screenshot, then we can create three line charts. Then select the different Categories in the Filter pane, then change the position of the legend in the [Format your visual] pane, and finally group them together.

vtangjiemsft_2-1715327562867.pngvtangjiemsft_3-1715327597427.png

Please refer to my pbix file.

Best Regards,

Neeko Tang

If this post  helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-tangjie-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @powerbiexpert22 ,

Thanks @sergej_og  for the quick reply and solution. I have some additions to this:

As you mentioned you are having trouble creating visual objects, there are no charts in PBI Desktop exactly like the one in your screenshot, we usually create line charts like this.

(1) This is my test data. 

vtangjiemsft_0-1715327090247.png

(2) We can create a line chart.

vtangjiemsft_1-1715327179080.png

(3) If you want a chart more similar to the one in the screenshot, then we can create three line charts. Then select the different Categories in the Filter pane, then change the position of the legend in the [Format your visual] pane, and finally group them together.

vtangjiemsft_2-1715327562867.pngvtangjiemsft_3-1715327597427.png

Please refer to my pbix file.

Best Regards,

Neeko Tang

If this post  helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. 

Hi @sergej_og ,

data model and measure creation is already done, I am not sure how to create such type of visual in Power BI

sergej_og
Super User
Super User

- Connect to the data
 - Create a data model
 - Create measures + visual
 - Deploy to service

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.