Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

brixton12

Where to get Azure DP-203 dumps in 2024?

Im preparing for DP-203 exam. Looking for DP-203 exam questions for practice. I'm studying for the Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate (DP-203) exam and I'm seeking practice questions to solidify my understanding of the key concepts. 
I'm currently using Skillcertpro mock exams at the moment which are suggested by my colleagues.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
hallsamer77

Skillcertpro mock exams are indeed good. I used them personally. I passed with 910 score. Got nearly 80% straight from their sets in my main exam. They got detailed explanations.

also refer their master sheet which contains very important topics for the exam.  They are worth every penny. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
frankalbert

Recently I passed my DP-203 exam. I took the DP-203 practice test and it was useful for me. It helped me understand key concepts and I saw huge improvement in my exam knowledge. I got familiar with the structure of the exam and the types of questions. This familiarity enhanced my confidence level and removed exam anxiety. Many questions in the final test came from this practice material and i passed the test on my first attempt. https://bit.ly/3JSnlAh

hallsamer77

Skillcertpro mock exams are indeed good. I used them personally. I passed with 910 score. Got nearly 80% straight from their sets in my main exam. They got detailed explanations.

also refer their master sheet which contains very important topics for the exam.  They are worth every penny. 

audreygerred
Super User
Super User

I love MeasureUp exams for studying! DP-203 Practice Test | Training for Azure DP-203 exam & certification (measureup.com)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.