I have a few questions on the multi row card and using hierarchy
1) Is there a way to incorporate Geographical hierarchy feature on multi row cards?
For e.g. in the below I would like to be able to drill down AMS (Americas) into North America and Latin America
2) In my dataset the Worldwide aggregate Units i.e. 7,056 is showing up for AMS and as (Blank) . How do I remove the (Blank)? I don't need the aggregate.
3) The Total unit DAX formula used is Total Units = sum('tablename'[Units])/1000 .. I have used this formular across the report (and is working right) but is not working when I use hierarchy in these multiple row cards.
2) You may try to check the aggregation or set the visual level filters.
3) It seems you may need ALLSELECTED Function for your measure. If it is not your case, please share your data sample file and expected output.You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here.
Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.