Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

teejayst

Using Geographical Hierarchy on Multi row card

Hello,

I have a few questions on the multi row card and using hierarchy

1) Is there a way to incorporate Geographical hierarchy feature on multi row cards?

For e.g. in the below I would like to be able to drill down AMS (Americas) into North America and Latin America

2) In my dataset the Worldwide aggregate Units i.e. 7,056 is showing up for AMS and as (Blank) . How do I remove the (Blank)? I don't need the aggregate.

3) The Total unit DAX formula used is Total Units = sum('tablename'[Units])/1000 .. I have used this formular across the report (and is working right) but is not working when I use hierarchy in these multiple row cards.

Geographical hierarchy in Multi row cards.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @teejayst

1) Based on my research, it seems there's no better way to incorporate Geographical hierarchy feature on multi-row cards.

https://sqldusty.com/2015/10/14/drill-down-with-power-bi-visualizations/

2) You may try to check the aggregation or set the visual level filters.

1.png

3) It seems you may need  ALLSELECTED Function for your measure. If it is not your case, please share your data sample file and expected output.You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here.

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you. Let me study the links you sent as well as the AllSelected function and I will get back to you if it does not work.

Regards

Tejaswini

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.