Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

beanscruz
Regular Visitor

Sum Filtered Values

Hi, Need Help.

I created a number of filters using only one main column in a table and i want to sum up those filtered values. 

What can you recommend I should do to calculate this sum? 

beanscruz_0-1611107536895.png

I'd like to add the costs (Numbers below) 1.1M + 76K + 4.5M +5.8M (this will be dynamic based on filter so i need to create a formula to execute this). Thank you in advance

6 REPLIES 6
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @beanscruz 

I tried to open the link you shared to download the pbix file, but I got an error message. It seems like I don’t have access to your SharePoint site. Would you like to check the link again?

v-robertq-msft_0-1611818338593.png

Thanks very much!

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@beanscruz , if these numbers are based on different slicer/filter values and those are controlled on specific visual. Yes, you need to create a measure with a filter to get that.

Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Hi @amitchandak, thank you for your quick reply. 

I can't seem to attach the pbix file. Do you have an email where i can send the sample? Thanks! 

Hi, @beanscruz 

You can upload the pbix file to Onedrive for business and share the download link in the Power BI community, you can follow this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/share-onedrive-files-and-folders-9fcc2f7d-de0c-4cec-93b0-...

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you! @v-robertq-msft 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.